Fido Motors Cafe is a small business. Our Baristas have a focused perspective on preparing and serving beverages and food at and above the Fido Motors Cafe standards. Our Baristas are kind, creative, friendly, reliable and willing to assume responsibility for all aspects through cultivating a professional, safe, efficient work environment. Fido Baristas demonstrate a desire to learn and understand that Specialty Coffee is a continually evolving industry.
Model quality control and consistency standards of Fido Motors Cafe at all times throughout the following functions:
• Preparing and serving of beverages at the coffee bar
• Preparing and serving sandwiches and other food menu items
• Consciously maintaining a culture of kindness, social equity and acceptance in the workplace with staff and the Fido community as a whole
• Preparing and merchandising culinary, coffee, and retail products
• Maintain cleanliness of the cafe floor, exterior, interior storage areas and bathrooms
• Attend meetings and contribute to the ever changing practices and services offered in the cafe
• Promote the cafe experience, products, team and vision through online platforms
• Continue developing knowledge and skill of Specialty Coffee industry
• Other duties assigned
• Experience and proficiency with espresso preparation standards
• Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
• Demonstrated ability to deliver customer service up to Fido standards
• Great communication skills both with employees and customers
• Problem solving and multitasking ability
• The ability to work individually or on a team
• Stand and walk—must be able to stand for shifts and move about the cafe
• Perform repetitive motion with the hands, wrists and forearms to operate espresso machinery
• Taste/Smell – ability to detect and perceive smell of coffee
• Talk/hear – frequently communicates with customers
• Carry weight, lift – lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 20 pounds occasionally
• Work is performed in the cafe
• The work environment can be noisy
• The Barista position is paid hourly
• Yearly Raises
• Now hiring part-time for 10-20hrs per week.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, veteran status, or any other class protected by local, state or federal law.
Fill out Application Here: https://goo.gl/forms/3g6inCcED0iKSBAb2
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a copy at the cafe during business hours.